1. What are the tactics of contemporary shoppers who are equipped with smart phones and connections to the internet, and how do these differ from traditional shopping practices?
2. What are the affordances and implications for Personal Cash Registers if distributed to shoppers and/or shop assistants?
3. What are the current barriers to adoption a form of Frictionless Shopping in the High Street and how can smart interventions lead to a change in consumer behaviour?
4. How can new mediations / narratives of objects create new roles for people within the shopping experience? How can data empower shop assistants as well as shoppers?
5. How can network technologies augment and transform shopping practices across a connected High Street?
6. How can objects operate as actors within the shopping experience to identify opportunities across the High Street?